1. Some of you have asked about why I made the decision to share publicly about my diagnosis of Lymes but not what treatment plan I believe is the best. I am happy to discuss the treatment that I am having and share things that I have read but I truly believe (with any diagnosis) that you need to seek qualified medical doctors to discuss an appropriate treatment plan. IF you would like to talk about any chronic illness though and the struggles that come with that I am more than happy to email and chat with you!
2. Disneyland at any age is delightful. Disneyland with friends is priceless.
3. Even at Disney you can be reminded that one day your prince will come but you might have to see alot of toads first.
4. The Lord's strength for each day is simply beautiful. Each day HIS mercies truly are new.
5. Treasured friendships are a gift from the Lord.
6. There are days that I miss teaching so much that my heart literally aches.
7. California is simply beautiful. If you have never visited it is gorgeous and I urge you to go!
8. NCIS might be my new favorite TV show.
9. Learning that you have cancer is completely life changing.
10. My family, despite being 3,000 miles away, has been A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. They are a gift from the Lord.
11. The Stockdale Principle has been incredibly inspiring.
12. Meeting my friend Jen after so many years of being facebook friends and thousands of prayer requests sent back and forth was priceless!
13. I, like so many others, have been amazed, inspired, and in awe of Tricia and Nathan's story.
14. I am very confident that the Lord directed my path to come to Whitaker Wellness Institute. I truly believed that it has saved my life and has set me up to return home to heal completely. The people here have been incredibly amazing.
15. Thank you to all of you who have donated money so that I could come, the countless emails and text messages that I have received, the numerous phone calls, and the abundant love over these last several weeks. I am truly overwhelmed by your love.