1. The thing that I was most excited about in regards to my blog this past month was my change in my design! I really need to do an entire post about this but thank you soo much Carrie Loves Design for my BEAUTIFUL new blog design!I LOVE IT!!If you are looking for a WONDERFUL person to work with check out her website and etsy shop!! Thank you again Carrie!!!! :)
2. One of the questions that I was emailed was asking me how tall I was. I am 6 ft. 3inches. No, I didn't play basketball... well I did if you count thirty minutes on a high school team before the coach told me that I was too sweet to play on his team.
3. This past month I have been overwhelmed by the generosity and the kindness of friends and strangers alike. I am simply overwhelmed. Thank you does not seem like enough for all of the support to help me this month!
4. I LOVE England. So imagine my smile to finally learn why their police force is called "bobbies". Thank you graduate school classes. hahaha
5. My sister and I have been watching tons of past season episodes of the Amazing Race recently. As we watch we seriously talk like we are going to be on it. hahaha I truly think that it is a good healing method for me. *smiles*
7. Scamper makes me laugh everyday with his antics. He truly inspired the post about the benefits of owning a pet.
8. Do you remember my friend "M"? What a dear dear friend. The minute that she heard that I was going to California for treatment alone she bought a ticket to come and stay with me for a few days. Talk about a treasured friend! WOW!
10. It took four years but I wrote the post that was incredibly close to my heart when I shared about the power of "I'm Sorry".
Some of you have asked what my daily blog reads are. There are tons. I mean there are soo many talented people in bloggy world. I do have to say though that the blogs that I keep going back to again and again are because of the respect that I have for the bloggers themselves. Here are just a few that I would highly recommend:
11. Bridget's blog is simply wonderful if you have not discovered it. Simply wonderful.
12. Amanda's blog if you want to see BEAUTIFUL photography and wonderful recipes.
13. Wissman Family's blog if you want to simply be blessed by lovely simplicity.
14. Kristine's blog if you want to be challenged with lovely fitness tips and be inspired by her humble courage in her role as an army wife.
15. Emily's blog is wonderful because of her. It has a wonderful depth to it and I love her advice that ranges from personal to bloggy world.