Happy Tuesday Friends! Today I am excited to link up with one of my blogger friends, Anne from Love the Here Now to share 10 awesome things about April. I love this opportunity to stop and focus on the positive and good despite difficult circumstances. I am truly overwhelmed by all of the blessings that the Lord has put in my life!! So here are 10 awesome things about April!!
(1) Springtime has truly come to the South. I shared last week about the beautiful Hope that is found in Springtime!
(2) I am humbled and honored that my book "Praying through Lyme Disease" has been translated into Polish! I am praying that this will be an encouragement to those who struggle with Lyme Disease in that area of the world!
(3) On that note of #2 I am excited to share later this month about a special project that I am working on for those struggling with Lyme Disease! I can't wait to share with y'all shortly!!
(4) I know so many people have been praying and wondering about my trip out to California. It has been such a blessing to be surrounded with prayer. I promise and update is coming soon!
(5) Finances are very tight and as I look to expand my treatment (and will need to take another trip out to California in the next couple of months for a longer period of time) I am so thankful for money that has been coming in through the sale of my books, my shop, my go fund me page, and my (new) weekly Instagram Sales (you can find them HERE!!) Truly each purchase is a blessing during this time!
(6) I was overwhelmed by the response to sharing about my craft room a couple of weeks ago! I am still working on returning emails!! I love how craft spaces can encourage the creativity in each of us!!
(7) I don't think that I could say it often enough. I am so thankful for my amazing parents who love me unconditionally and are walking this very long journey with me.
(8) I have been spending more and more time in scripture recently and I have been overwhelmed by the way that the Lord has been encouraging my little heart. Truly His love endures forever (Psalm 136)!! In addition to this I am so excited to share next week a new adventure that the Lord has opened up!!
(9) This is probably going to sound so silly (especially coming from a gal who doesn't like TV!) but I am excited that the series "When Calls the Heart" comes back this month! If you haven't watched it and you love a sweet story on TV I can't recommend it enough. It is just sweet (and totally family friendly for my mama friends!).
(10) I love that each month I am seeing small steps towards healing. And speaking of steps it is exciting to share that it has taken me a long time but I am up to walking a 1/4 of a mile each day. This is a HUGE accomplishment and answer to prayer!!
Thank you so much friends for all of your love, prayer, and support! I am truly blessed by you!! We would love to have you link up with us and share 10 Awesome things about April with us! I can't wait to read them!