Back when I first started blogging a couple of years ago I shared for the first few months random facts about me to help people get to know me. As the years have gone on I stopped doing that and yet have so many new readers and faces around this blog that I loved when I saw a link up with Helene called "you probably don't know...". I feel like this is a wonderful way for those that are new to get to know a little bit more about me and maybe surprise a few of you with things that you didn't know! *smiles*
* I once shared two years ago that every personal Facebook album title is a phrase from one of my favorite songs, "the water is wide". It may be surprising but this is still true of me. Ever since I joined Instagram I find that I post less and less Facebook pictures. Am I the only one?
* It is strange but true, I am allergic to chicken.
* I love music. Absolutely adore it.
* I know I shared this before, but I still think that writing out numbers is prettier than just putting the number symbol.
* I have watched every single season of the Amazing Race and loved the twist of the last season. I mean what could be better than being on the Amazing Race and going on the ultimate first date of a lifetime? Seriously?!? SIGN ME UP.
* Two years after starting to blog I love it even more than when I first began.
* I love to dance and can't wait to get back to dancing after I beat Lyme Disease and Cancer. In the meantime there are lots of dance parties that happen in the hallways in the house and in the kitchen.
* I love cruises. Yes, I have only been on one, but I already know that I love them. *smiles* I can't wait till the next one in just a few short months!
* Simple things like hand written letters are a way to my heart.
* While I love creating lots of items in my shop, December Caravan, my favorite is the 1,000 Places to See Altered Journal.
* I am a hopeless romantic. It is a fact. *smiles*
Alright friends, what is something that we don't know about you? Share it in the comments below! *smiles*